Saturday 10 January 2015

The Anatomy Of A Unicorn !



Good Morning Gorgeous :)

Today I'm posting my first weekly top ten pins post :) This week with new year I've been scrolling through endless motivational quotes and the odd unicorn ;) So here's my favourites ! Let me know yours in the comments <3 

//
Change your thinking, see the beauty in everything and yay ! Smiles :) 
Dandelion Puffs: These wishes just wait on a shelf or kitchen counter until a sad child needs some love and encouragement. Then, it is off with the cap, eyes squinched closed for a wish, and a big huff. This cheers children any time they're sad–and it makes me happy just to see the dandelion puffs resting in wait. So sweet...
This would be so sweet to have in the house for whenever you need a wish :)
If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams, and you will always look lovely. ~Roald Dahl
Sweet as a wonka bar :) Roald Dahl always has something good to say <3
" If you propose to speak, always ask yourself, is it true, is it necessary, is it kind "  stonebuddhastatues.com
I'm really going to try and follow this in 2015, If people all followed this then everyone would be happier :) 
Achieve this gorgeous look with Mary Kay mineral eye makeup in sparkling white and coal. Http:www.marykay.com/daniellelaurae
Easy eye-shadow that looks gorgeous ! I'm going to try this out tomorrow with my new Smash Box eye-shadow pallet !
You might be feeling burnt out and discouraged, but you're made for this and I think that's really brave
We all need to here this once in a while <3 But take it from me, you're doing good . I promise <3
keep running
Ruunnnnnnnn !
If I cant have a whole library i need a nook!
This is possibly my favourite reading nook ever ! I want . 
Seems legit. Anatomy of a unicorn.
I feel like we should all learn the anatomy of a unicorn in case Boris Johnson comes into power one day and all your exams depend on it !... you never know ;) 
I know I run like a girl. Try to keep up!
A lil bit of running motivation from the girl who picks a chocolate bar from the vending machine before she goes to the gym and then aims to burn off the exact amount of calories in that bar so I can eat it afterwards and put no calories on ..umm... woo fitness ? ;)
Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :)

You can follow my pinterest for lots of positivity here !

Much Love, Love Muchly 
DontBurstMyBubbleXx

No comments:

Post a Comment